Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Casadorperfect forum , if you are new make sure to sign up and introduce yourself to everybody and make this forum your place =)

The reason why!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
casadorperfect
Admin
casadorperfect

The reason why! Empty
PostSubject: The reason why!   The reason why! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello everyone , this is Casadorperfect. Once Casadorshiny1.

This forum is created because I wanted to give my precious friends/followers/fans to have a place where they could stay and enjoy them self.

Everything you can find here is my done and for entertainment purposes I have made this Forum.
Now I would like to give you guy's my history and all the reasons why I am here.

3 years ago I Casador was looking for some pokémon video's at the YouTube Community.
I was/am a big fan of the game's Nintendo has been creating in many years. I got addicted to the game Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow and all the advanced game's that were created after them. So,I decided to continue buying/playing the game until now. When the game Pokémon Diamond & Pearl were released, I found one certain person on YouTube who inspired me to create my own YouTube account called * Casadorshiny1 *

The person that inspired me is * Shinyhunter * a Dutch person who was hunting for Shiny Pokemon for many generation in the game itself.
I alway's loved to hunt for Shiny Pokémon because, they were so difficult to get and were all original.
Following this reasons, I finally created my first video of me hunting for some Shiny Pokémon in the game Pokémon Diamond when it was released.
Many people were very interested in my Shiny Pokémon Hunting video's. Even though I wasn't really planning on being popular. all I desired was to get as much Shiny Pokémon as I could and all that effort was rewarded with tons of view's even over 60,000 views.
For me it was incredible to get that much views for just a beginner that just started making video's.
After creating quite a lot of video's of me hunting Shiny Pokémon I received the attention of *Shinyhunter*.
we become good friends and started challenging each other to obtain a certain Shiny Pokémon in a time limit we both settled.
We did that all over and over again.
Sometime passed and I started losing interesting in hunting Shiny Pokémon,
so I, started making Pokémon Wifi Battle's which was not my thing back then ... I was very unexperienced and didn't had good quality. My productions were nothing compared to what they were when I was a Pokémon Shiny Hunter.
Without knowing how to even speak a single word of English I managed to master the language a bit and started learning how to speak English properly by only viewing video's at the YouTube community.
Time passed and I tried to narrate a video for the first time .. I was thrown away because I couldn't speak a word correctly and everyone turned against my narrations.. Well... I decided to continue narrating without listening to what my viewers said to me.
I just wanted to speak English, I never desired anything else when I started narrating.
I knew that with time everything will be okay.
Everything was clear to everybody.
I would never stop narrating my video's.
I started getting better and better at it and people started looking back at me.
I managed to get very far with my account and in one day I reached over 1 thousand Subscribers and my video's started to get over 1 thousand views every time I uploaded.
I could never complain about my progress. I finally become a great YouTuber, until one day where everything was ruined.
I changed my password thinking I might get hacked and thought about a very strong password that even I couldn't memorize.
that day was when everything worked hard on was gone.. I changed my password and the same day I discovered the associated e-mail address with my YouTube Channel was hacked and I couldn't remember my password.
The YouTube account called Casadorshiny1 was closed for good.
It will never return, that's how things went back then.
Time passed....
After a few months I tried everything again and started another account called * Battlefieldk1 * Which was a total failure.

I gave up on that account too and lost all my hope of getting back all the subscribers I ever got.
Time passed again and I again tried to create a new account called * Casadorperfect * where I finally worked hard to get everything back just like before.
I told myself " If things don't work out this time, I will never create a new account"
and as I predicted my brand new account Casadorperfect started growing very fast, in just 3 month I obtained more than 1 thousand subscribers which I was hoping to get back one day.

hehehehehe FINALLY, I thought.
Yes it's still standing * Casadorperfect * even surpassed my original account Casadorshiny1 which sure went far enough.

heheh...... I am still happy I made it this far :)
and so I decided to create this forum to make a place for those people that followed me all this way and still hope to see/hear more about me . :)
Back to top Go down
https://casadorperfect.forumotion.net

The reason why!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The forum :: Click here to read about the forum.-
Jump to: