Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Casadorperfect forum , if you are new make sure to sign up and introduce yourself to everybody and make this forum your place =)

Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky and the previous versions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
casadorperfect
Admin
casadorperfect

Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky  and the previous versions! Empty
PostSubject: Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky and the previous versions!   Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky  and the previous versions! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Pokemon Dungeon Explore of the sky was the lastest version of this series !

Pokemon Dungeon Explore of The Sky is just a extended version of the previous version Pokemon Dungeon Explore of Darkness/Time

In this game you have much more options and different kind of story's playable during the storyline!

Also you have new pokemon added to the game such as : Origin forme Giratina and Sky forme Shaimin
Which are completely new to this game and unobtainable in the previous version Darkness/Time.

If you would like to hear from me if this game is worth the money the shops ask for it... I would say NO. This game is basically the same as the previous version of it! and the only thing that changed was : more story's and new pokemon added to it.

I better recommend you to use a Flashcard and download the game to play it ( Which is illegal but still fun )

Still not convinced to play this game? Just give it a try and see it for yourself " I am talking about downloading it instead of bying it "
Back to top Go down
https://casadorperfect.forumotion.net
XcamusX

XcamusX

Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky  and the previous versions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky and the previous versions!   Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky  and the previous versions! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 am

this an AWESOME GAME but my save file got deleted! but still playing it a second its still Awesome
Back to top Go down

Important points in the new game Explore of The Sky and the previous versions!
Page 1 of 1