Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Casadorperfect forum , if you are new make sure to sign up and introduce yourself to everybody and make this forum your place =)

Lonko's team 2 (Improved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonko1000

Lonko's team 2 (Improved) Empty
PostSubject: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Ok here are some changes,aswell some one new pokemons.

Infernape (focus sash)
Ev:252s.atk/252spd/6hp
Nature:Timid
Moves:Overheat/Flamethrower,Focus blast,Grass knot,and Hp(ice/grass/electric)

Miltank (lefties)
EV:252hp/252def/6spd
Nature:Bold
Moves:Seissmic toss,T-wave,Milk drink,Heal bell

Dragonite (life orb)
EV:252atk/252spd/6hp
Nature:Adamant
Moves:Dragon dance,Outrage,Fire punch,Roost

Azumarill (leftovers)
EV:252atk/212hp/44spd
Nature:Adamant
Moves:Superpower,Aqua ring,Waterfall,Double edge

Yanmega (life orb)
EV:252s.atk/252spd/6hp
Nature:Modest
Moves:Bug buzz,Air slash,Hypnosis,Hp(fire)

Rotom (leftovers)
EV:252s.atk/252spd/6hp
Nature:Modest
Moves:T-bolt,Shadow ball,Will-o-wisp,T-wave

Ok that's it,i know that this is not the perfect team but im trying.If someone can tell me where did i mistaked go ahaed.Every comment is apreciated.
Back to top Go down
muero

muero

PostSubject: Re: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 am

Hey Lonko,

Okay, so this is definitely an improvement over the last team. Good job! However I still think you should change some stuff up. First of all, the new Infernape's focus sash are not really any strategic benefit to it's four attacks. If you want to keep this set, then give it a choice specs instead, and definitely use overheat instead of flamethrower, since you'll be switching out to avoid the bad choice specs effect, the special attack drop won't be of consequence. Also, fake out would be a good replacement for grass knot since HP will take care of its benefits. However, I don't think this would be a very fun/effective pokemon to use. I like the vacuum wave/flamethrower/HP ice/nasty plot or calm mind with focus sash a lot better. It seems cooler to me, but whatever.

The Miltank is epic.

Dragonite's fine.

The Azumarill seems like you were indecisive, because aqua ring, waterfall, and lefties lean toward something that's going to be tanking. d-e and s-power are moves for switchers. Get aqua jet on this thin and get rid of s-power and d-e, replace one with return. This is a powerful choice band set. Also, subtitute, f-punch, waterfall and return is a fun set.

Yanmega's cool.

Rotom..... Has no place on this team. You've got special attackers and also t-wave on Miltank. If you really want to have burner, pick up a Dusknoir. They have limitless combinations for moves (anything you want, really) and it will also serve as an awesome wall!

Hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
lonko1000

PostSubject: Re: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

muero wrote:
Hey Lonko,

Okay, so this is definitely an improvement over the last team. Good job! However I still think you should change some stuff up. First of all, the new Infernape's focus sash are not really any strategic benefit to it's four attacks. If you want to keep this set, then give it a choice specs instead, and definitely use overheat instead of flamethrower, since you'll be switching out to avoid the bad choice specs effect, the special attack drop won't be of consequence. Also, fake out would be a good replacement for grass knot since HP will take care of its benefits. However, I don't think this would be a very fun/effective pokemon to use. I like the vacuum wave/flamethrower/HP ice/nasty plot or calm mind with focus sash a lot better. It seems cooler to me, but whatever.

The Miltank is epic.

Dragonite's fine.

The Azumarill seems like you were indecisive, because aqua ring, waterfall, and lefties lean toward something that's going to be tanking. d-e and s-power are moves for switchers. Get aqua jet on this thin and get rid of s-power and d-e, replace one with return. This is a powerful choice band set. Also, subtitute, f-punch, waterfall and return is a fun set.

Yanmega's cool.

Rotom..... Has no place on this team. You've got special attackers and also t-wave on Miltank. If you really want to have burner, pick up a Dusknoir. They have limitless combinations for moves (anything you want, really) and it will also serve as an awesome wall!

Hope I helped!

Yeah sure u helped a lot and i will use that help wisely,just the pob is must breed again :d
Back to top Go down
muero

muero

PostSubject: Re: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 am

Yeah lol... there's always pokesav!
Back to top Go down
lonko1000

PostSubject: Re: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 am

muero wrote:
Yeah lol... there's always pokesav!

Yeah but that's not it,pokesav is cheating and it is not fun to use. Cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonko's team 2 (Improved)   Lonko's team 2 (Improved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonko's team 2 (Improved)
Page 1 of 1